Charity Christmas Milonga
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Tango on the Thames and Queer Tango London for our Christmas Charity Milonga!
- 2:00PM - 3:00PM - Christmas Vals class with the talented Laísa Sousa and Hernán Brusa.
- 3:00PM - 7:00PM - Christmas Milonga with LIVE MUSIC from wonderful Argentinians; singer and guitarist Corina Patti & double bass player, Enrique Galassi. Additional music supplied by DJ, Hernán Brusa.
- SPECIAL Christmas food including mince pies and other tasty nibbles.
- All profits help St Thomas’s to buy a dream machine – find out more about this great cause at https://www.supportevelina.org.uk/donate/dream-machine .
Tickets for this event are £20 with all profits going to charity. We are also offering a limited number of QTL Christmas Concession Tickets for £15 for those on low incomes or otherwise in need. These are offered on a first come, first served basis and are only available online.
Tickets can be purchased using the form below.
- You can pay directly with Paypal.
- If you are not a registered Paypal user, you can select Paypal as your payment method and follow the instructions to pay with any debit or credit card.
- Alternatively you can register now and pay in cash at the door by selecting 'Cash payment' when presented with the payment options.
Please buy your tickets / register as soon as you are able because we need to tell the mince pie bakers how many to bake!
By public transport:
From Westminster tube station, cross Westminster Bridge and St Thomas’s will be on the right-hand side
From Waterloo tube or rail, walk south-west on York Rd towards Chicheley Street, turn left onto Forum Magnum Square, turn right onto York Road and turn left onto Westminster Bridge Road.
There is pay car park at St Thomas’s Hospital, which you approach from the south.
Once you are at the hospital, follow signs to the Shepherds Hall.
SEE YOU THERE!
- Standard Entry£20£200£0
- QTL concession*£15£150£0